These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Business Infogate’s Website, located at https://businessinfogate.com. By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Business Infogate if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person who logs on to this website and is compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Business Infogate and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Business Infogate. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Business Infogate for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Business Infogate.
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Business Infogate.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Business Infogate.
Redistribute content from Business Infogate
Part of this Website provides a possibility for customers to submit and change reviews/Comments on the website. Business Infogate does not filter, edit, publish, or evaluate feedback previous to their presence on the internet site. Feedback does not mirror the views and critiques of Business Infogate, its agents, and/or affiliates. Feedback replicates the views and opinions of the person who posts their perspectives and evaluations. To the extent accepted by way of relevant laws. Business Infogate (search engine optimization tools) shall no longer be chargeable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses prompted and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the feedback on this website. The Website Business Infogate reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity;
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Business Infogate; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Please include your name, your organization name, and contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.No use of Business Infogate’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Your Businessinfogate.com Account
- You must not use the Service if You are a person barred from receiving the Service under the laws of India or other countries, including the country in which You are resident or from which You use the Service.
- You may not use the service unless you are over the age of 18.
- You must be a human. Accounts created by automated methods are not permitted.
Using of the Service
- You must provide accurate and complete registration information any time You register to use the Service.
- You are responsible for the security of Your passwords and for any use of Your account.
- Your use of the Service must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You agree to not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Service.
- Businessinfogate.com reserves the right to enforce usage limits with or without notice, which may result in fluctuating Your usage of the Service for any amount of time.
- You may not allow multiple people to use the same.
Cancellation or Termination of Your Account
- You may cancel Your account at any time.
- All cancelation requests must be conducted via E-mail. Please E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your account will be deleted within 48 hours.
- You will not receive any refunds if You cancel Your account.
- You agree that any termination of Your access to the Service may be with prior notice, and You agree that Businessinfogate.com will not be liable to You or any third party for such termination.
- Please Note, that after the deletion or cancellation of your Account, all your Downloads and files will be erased permanently. Please take a backup of your files.
Disclaimer for CPA and Affiliate Offers
We are a participant in various affiliate and CPA (Cost Per Action) marketing programs, which means we may earn commissions or other compensation for qualifying purchases made through our recommendations and links. This comes at no additional cost to you. We carefully choose and promote products or services that we believe are valuable and relevant to our audience.
It is important to note that the views and opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any affiliate, advertiser, or company mentioned. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question. We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, but we cannot guarantee that the information provided on this website is accurate, complete, or current. We are not liable for any errors or omissions in the content or for any actions taken based on the information provided on this website.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website, you may be able to link to other websites that are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites.
Small Business Project Management Suite
A comprehensive and user-friendly platform that empowers small business owners, managers, and teams to seamlessly plan, execute, and monitor their projects from start to finish. Our Small Business Project Management & CRM suite “Lead Cloud Suite” offers a digital ecosystem that combines cutting-edge technology with intuitive design, enabling businesses to optimize their project workflows, enhance collaboration, and drive successful project outcomes. This Small Business Project Management suite empowers organizations to overcome the complexities of project management. Please visit our Pricing page to know more.
The Small Business Project Management suite “Lead Cloud Suite” can empower businesses to streamline their project processes, enhance collaboration, and achieve better project outcomes. Visit our Product pricing page to know more.
Charge for Use of the Service
- The Service may be provided to You without charge. A Free version of Lead Cloud Suite is there to give you a start.
- If you are happy with the service, you can easily upgrade your Account and get the best features available.
- Payments are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- All subscription fees are inclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and You shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- Businessinfogate.com may change its fees and payment policies for the Service by notifying You at least thirty (30) days before the beginning of the billing cycle in which such change will take effect.
Cancellation or Termination of Your Leadcloudsuite.com Account
- You may cancel Your account at any time.
- All cancelation requests must be conducted via E-mail. Please E-mail email@example.com. Your account will be deleted within 48 hours.
- You will not receive any refunds if You cancel Your account.
- You agree that any termination of Your access to the Service may be with prior notice, and You agree that Businessinfogate.com or Leadcloudsuite.com will not be liable to You or any third party for such termination.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website.
We fully respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that copyrighted materials have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send an email or written notice to us for notices of infringement and provide the following: (i) identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim has been infringed and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; (ii) a description of the material that you claim is infringing and the location of the material on the website; (iii) your address, telephone number, and email address; And send us to:
Address: Sahi Apartment, Opp. Sahi Masjid, Gote Bus Stop, Hatiara, Kolkata – 700157
Phone: (+91) 7439713752
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve of immediately removing all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly. We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.